In Japanese schools, the students don't get ANY exams until they reach grade four (the age of 10)! Why? Because26.01.2014, 23:33
- Te Rekomanduara
- OK SODA: COCA-COLA’S EMBARRASSING ATTEMPT AT COURTING GENERATION X
- The parents necessarily need to watch this video, maybe that is the reason to be saved from disaster
- Unbelievable & Incredible Talented Guy... Must Watch Till End..
- Funny Story of Man and Cat!
In Japanese schools, the students don't get ANY exams
until they reach grade four (the age of 10)! Why?
Because the goal for the first 3 years of schools is NOT
to judge the child's knowledge or learning,but to
establish good manners and to develop their character!
Yes, that's what our scholars taught us: Manners
Should this method be implemented all over the
- Sperm is highly effective at treating wrinkles.
- Buffalo Gives Birth to a Human-like Baby in Thailand
- Lost Egyptian City Found Under the Sea After 1,200 Years!
- CHILD RAPIST RAPED, Stitched By Medics, and RE-RAPED BY 20 PRISONERS
- If: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- 9 Emotional Photos that Will Break Your Heart